Sunday, August 19, 2012

Me and the kids


 Sykora's favorite thing to wear is her strawberry shortcake tutu.  She has a few others dresses that she will wear. A sailor dress, blue flower dress, and a yellow "bell" dress.  All the dresses she wears have to twirl just right unless I bribe her to wear something else.  If we are going to go somewhere that I don't want her to wear the tutu to I can usually convince her to wear something else by saying that we won't go.  I do let her wear it some places though because it is just easier.  And she is only 3 she might as well while she can.  

                                 Kalaya likes to take pictures of herself, but she doesn't smile in them. She smiles and laughs a lot in real life though:)
 
I don't have very many pics of me and the kids.  So I used the timer on the camera and we took a few.  I didn't plan it very well in advance, or Declan would have been dressed and such.  I just saw the camera and decided to take some pictures. These pics were taken all in the same day. Sykora changes her clothes 4 or five times every day. Before usually deciding she wants what she originally had.  The girls took the other pictures.  They love taking pics lately.  If they find the camera then the next time I look at it its filled up.  They are getting pretty good at it though.

1 comment:

  1. Its funny how many similar things our kids do right now! TJ changes clothes a thousand times a day too. Mostly he is changing into characters though (like a pirate, a cowboy, or Diego from Dora. He has certain shirts/pants for each one). lol and the camera thing too. He loves taking pics too. I am glad you did these it is fun to see pics of you too!

    ReplyDelete